As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of innovative web applications for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
Among your tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, whose have to be compatible with clients’ expectations.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.