Carsforsale.com is a rapidly-growing market leader looking to expand our Software Engineering department.
The Carsforsale.com team is focused on scaling and launching cutting-edge web and mobile applications that reach millions of car buyers every month. We are currently looking for highly-qualified and motivated Software Engineers to join us in growing and evolving our suite of web products. If you are looking for a fun and exciting career with a diversified technology company, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
This position involves building, scaling and supporting B2B and consumer-facing web applications, implementing user interfaces using advanced front-end technologies, measuring and tuning performance, maintaining SEO, incorporating analytics and facilitating business goals through client-side code.
Job functions may include:
- Designing, developing and deploying web applications according to the company's standards for software architecture
- Writing unit and integration tests necessary to insure the reliability and consistency of software
- Working with product leads, software architects and project managers to implement technical solutions that meet the requirements and support documentation
- Troubleshooting application issues in development, test and production environments
Job requirements include:
- BS in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- Experience with a front-end framework like React, Vue.js or AngularJS (preferred)
- Experience with version control like git, SVN or TFVC (preferred)
- Experience with the .NET Core, .NET Framework or related technologies (preferred)
- Familiarity with AJAX and consuming or creating REST APIs
- Familiarity with caching fundamentals, progressive enhancement and front-end performance techniques
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) and test-driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with accessibility and ADA compliance
- Familiarity with software design patterns and optimization techniques
- Ability to work with various development methodologies, including agile and waterfall
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to learn in a constantly-advancing technological field