Are you a team-oriented engineer? Enthusiastic about technology? Omnitech is looking to add dedicated, eager, open-minded engineers to our Sioux Falls and Rapid City locations.
Omnitech is a South Dakota engineering firm headquartered out of Sioux Falls South, Dakota. Established in 1998 with a passion for investing in people while creating technology solutions with a foundation of honesty and integrity. At our core, we are a team of curious software and data engineers. Our team members are humble professionals focused on helping people succeed – both our customers and each other. At the same time, we know what’s important: family, healthy relationships, and well-balanced work life.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we challenge our engineers with meaningful projects that grow their skills. Through communication and collaboration, we share knowledge and rely on our collective strengths. Our deeply held belief in a learning culture is demonstrated by our investment in continuing education, mentoring programs, and weekly brainstorming sessions. Continuous learning and improvement aren’t just what we do; it’s who we are. We mentor, inspire and challenge each other.
Omnitech works with companies of all sizes, capabilities, and industries which including banking, medical and manufacturing. The one constant: investment in technology is critical to their business growth.
Our people are passionate about technology, and we work hard on keeping it that way. In the end, we raise each other’s game and have each other’s back.
Omnitech engineers can be described as trustworthy, reliable, open collaborative professional problem solvers working in diverse environments across a variety of technology stack and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives.
- Excellent team skills, including mentoring and supporting others.
- Proven experience writing modern software and web applications.
- Proven experience with normalized database design and development.
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of agile software development, automated testing and unit test is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field plus 3-5 or more years of experience.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- The desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Work-Life Balance with a focus on families.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Company matching on the 401k plan.
- Professional Will drafted at no cost to employee.
- HSA Saving Accounts.
- Dependant Care Flex Accounts.
- Insurance options including Health, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability.
- On-site exercise room.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Food! You won’t go hungry at Omnitech. Catered food, snacks and of course caffeine in hot and cold options.
- Want a great way to end the week? Jeans! Monday through Thursday we are business casual.
- On-site flu shots.
We like each other which means we offer many opportunities to hang out. Summer cook-outs, a chili cook-off, family picnics, and yearly Christmas Party are some of the ways we enjoy each other’s company.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS:
- Omnitech invests in learning and growth opportunities like mentor program, book clubs, lunch and learns, brainstorming sessions, conferences, and community involvement.
- Support for life goals development.
- Tuition and Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- MSDN Premium and an Azure allotment as Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Opportunities for formal and informal training on new technologies.
- Support for pursuing certifications.
Do you want the best of both worlds? We are a small company that invests in our team while offering benefits competitive with a large corporation. Send your resume via e-mail to [email protected]
REQUIREMENTS: Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on a full-time basis for any position. Omnitech will not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.